School IDs must be displayed above the waist.
Bottom: SOLID black only.
Black jeans with contrasting stitching and faded black denim “look-alike” clothing are not allowed.
Tops: SOLID red, SOLID grey, SOLID Black or SOLID white -- (undershirts must be solid red, grey, black, or grey).
Stripes and patterns are not permitted on tops or bottoms.
Sweatshirts, sweaters, light jackets, and outer wear (jackets, coats) must be:
• SOLID red, SOLID white, SOLID grey or SOLID black.
• Stanford sweatshirts are recommended and available for purchase.
• Non-Stanford logos should be no larger than the size of a “quarter” coin.
• Must not expose non-uniform clothing.
- Size appropriate clothing is required.
- No bare midriffs.
- Undergarments may not be exposed.
- Approved Stanford team jerseys and warm-ups may be worn.
- Shoes must adhere to LBUSD standards – closed toe only - no slippers, no “flip flops”
- Shorts and skirts must be an appropriate length. Shorts and skirts must be longer than the reach of the student’s thumb. “Rule of Thumb”
- Hoods must remain down at all times on campus.
- Hats, head bands, wave caps, bandanas, hairnets, and combs in the hair are not permitted.
- Tears, holes, patches, slits in the seams, and ragged hems in clothes and shoes are not permitted.
- No fishnet or patterned stockings.
- Leggings / tights must be SOLID black and only worn with tops that are thumb lengths or under appropriate bottoms.
- No gloves, chains, badges, patches, spiked accessories, and initialed belt buckles.
- No tank tops, swimsuits, sweat pants, yoga pants, short shorts, beach attire, low neckline, low back line, spaghetti straps, lace, or shoulder exposing garments are permitted.
- No gang-related writing on backpacks, shoes, and clothing.
- Tattoos must be covered.
Uniform violators will be given every opportunity to change into the correct Stanford uniform. Repeat offenders are subject to progressive discipline.